New York Central's DeWitt hump yard was a busy place when this photo was snapped by a Syracuse Post-Standard photographer in 1940 from Rotnour bridge in East Syracuse. View is looking east towards Minoa. At the time the railroad employed more than 2,000 people locally.
Shortly before noon on Aug. 25, 1911, two cars connected to a Lehigh Valley Railroad's Train No. 4, the "Philadelp...
New York Central depot, Camillus Cincinnatus on D.L.& W. Lehigh Valley eastbound passenger train, Lodi
Pennsylvania RR coal trestle at Sodus Point with a self unloading ship being loaded Th e Sodus Bay Branch ran from Stanl...