Saturday, October 14, 2017
'Beeliner' at Watertown
Beeliners on the "Hojack"
In the mid 1950s to the mid 1960s most of the passenger service
on the New York Central's "Hojack" or St. Lawrence Division was
provided by a fleet of RDC cars the Central referred to as "Beeliners."
This one is shown crossing the bridge over the Black River in
Watertown on April 30, 1958.
By Richard Palmer - October 14, 2017
By Richard F. Palmer For decades the so-called Wabash Flyer was the New York, Ontario & Wes...
New York Central depot, Camillus Cincinnatus on D.L.& W. Lehigh Valley eastbound passenger train, Lodi
One of the most interesting segments of the New York & Oswego Midland Railroad was the Auburn Branch which meandered westward ov...
Pennsylvania RR coal trestle at Sodus Point with a self unloading ship being loaded Th e Sodus Bay Branch ran from Stanl...